Originally posted by: hakanturkey
But since Bilal was drunk, he might not remember it.
Bilal has stopped drinking right? But why did he drink today? Humsha pressurized him?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hakanturkey
But since Bilal was drunk, he might not remember it.
Bilal has stopped drinking right? But why did he drink today? Humsha pressurized him?
Whoever was the editor, he did a sloppy job🤷♀️ So many redundant scenes, illogical lines, broken English😵💫😋 If I were the editor, I would’ve limited Ammar-Daniya-Humsha’s screen time to 2 mins, chopped off mom’s thesis on marriage🤷♀️😵💫
When Hamsha came home, Bilal was already drunk... I think he drank because he felt responsible for Sadaf's marriage problems.Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Bilal has stopped drinking right? But why did he drink today? Humsha pressurized him?
The episode and the upcoming trailer haven't been uploaded to YouTube yet... I'm really curious about what was said. The episode turned out to be even better than I expected... There was no dragging, I can say it was the fastest episode so far, except for the Amaar-Dania car scene.
For the first time, I too felt Bilal had acted too fast in getting Ammar-Sadaf married and he didn’t fight hard to convince Sadaf or understand her fears and insecurities. I know, I have been team Bilal ever since the 8 cr scene. But Bilal should’ve run some background check on Ammar before taking his proposal. May be his guilt has taken over.
did they have the catfight?
Oh no, did the mom give more marriage advice? I’m done with this womanOriginally posted by: cooldreams
Whoever was the editor, he did a sloppy job🤷♀️ So many redundant scenes, illogical lines, broken English😵💫😋 If I were the editor, I would’ve limited Ammar-Daniya-Humsha’s screen time to 2 mins, chopped off mom’s thesis on marriage🤷♀️😵💫
He had no other choice... When Bilal proposed to Sadaf, he heard in response that she loved Amaar and would marry him. Sadaf couldn’t tell the truth. When Bilal finds out why Sadaf married Amaar, he will be even more devastated... He will literally hit rock bottom.Originally posted by: cooldreams
For the first time, I too felt Bilal had acted too fast in getting Ammar-Sadaf married and he didn’t fight hard to convince Sadaf or understand her fears and insecurities. I know, I have been team Bilal ever since the 8 cr scene. But Bilal should’ve run some background check on Ammar before taking his proposal. May be his guilt has taken over.
Agree BA had no choice but to let her go when she rejected his proposal. Sadaf can love anyone, that doesn’t matter, but is Ammar worthy of her is what he should’ve checked🤷♀️ After all, BA assumed responsibility of Ammar. But if that’s how the makers have planned, we can’t help it😋😂