How did I miss this??
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How did I miss this??
Originally posted by: Radhe101
Dekh kamya bhi bol rahi hai chum should win. Kya hai chum mein jo muje nahin dekhai deta?
wohi toh . she likes people who do bathroom Leela maybe .
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Vivian got loudest cheers according to Livefeed
Is avi ki jealous aatma okay?
Bechara kuch kar na de vivian ko ab 
kela task mein. tera pura focus kelay pe tha kya jo yeh miss kar dia 
I miss Yamini the most. Adity bahen to jyada hi disinterested thi
'Rajat aao, phal khao' wale task mein.

saying she will support does mean she did . she just said that's all .none of her tweets and any SM says she did it. and now she she just doing her 15 min fame interviews .
She did not because Vivian did play better than few others. I started watching in December month. Had seen some Vivian clips on social media. He looked cool. I was looking forward to support him with Digvijay. Check my post for few weeks in December. I was wishing Digvijay and Vivian would play together.
After Digvijay’s exit when I watched October episode I started liking Karan.
Koi chahe kuch bhi bole vivu is caring human to grace bb
shilpa bhi dhyaan se dekh rahi hai, inn dono ko