I just watched 2 episodes.I have to catch up the rest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just watched 2 episodes.I have to catch up the rest
Originally posted by: elizamerin
I just watched 2 episodes.I have to catch up the rest
Watch 3 and 4 also if possible, today we will see episode 5 you are free after 7??
I feel aaj Ishaan engagement se bhaag jaega.
Ho tabhi Dadi ko Heart attack bhi aajayega
par bhaagne ka plan cancel na ..I thought he wanted to come clean about his past ..bas ..hoping that she would do the bhaag-ing after that lol
I think vo bhagega nahi but mana kar dega, gate tak jaayega aur peeche se dadi ki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi and vo wapas aa jayega.
Originally posted by: elizamerin
I just watched 2 episodes.I have to catch up the rest
Welcome ji welcome 🤩 aao nayi viewer aao.
Watch 3 and 4 also if possible, today we will see episode 5 you are free after 7??
Yes I am free at 7.30
Main ye yaad rakhungi
4 th episode main ek acha admi dekha who got attracted to Nikki.uska koi address nahi hain latest episode main 
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Operation safed sagar reviews- out on Netflix. It's based on the Kargil war. Let's discuss how you found the show....
48