Mujhe gut feeling aa rhy that Eisha nikly gy
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe gut feeling aa rhy that Eisha nikly gy
Aj ky episode tissue paper ly ky dekhu gy. Won’t be able to see my baby Rajoo crying 
Simple dont namecall and dnt comment on fangroups. Dts the answr to both your posts.
But if you like being reported and blocked , then dts a different thing.
Anywys I am done wid this topic. Dnt like my posts to be used fr namecalling either contestants or fanbases . So spare me frm this discussion.
Mummy ji was so engrossed in hating Avinash that she tried to character assassinate Eisha that too in front of her momOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
It looks like Eisha ka PR activate jo gaya hai finally.
Many articles on supporting her and bashing CP and CPM.
X pe trending topic hai 'Leading Lady Eisha'.
. I mean shame on you aunty ji .If you couldn't tolerate anything on your daughter's character then who gave you the right to talk nonsense about Eisha .Khud ek maa ho hokar dusre ki beti ke liye aisi bolte hain
. She lost all the respect from my side . Not only that she tagged Avinash as a womanizer. Apki beti ke secret affairs bataye kya avinash???????
I'm proud of Avinash that he didn't respect this lady. Mummy Mishra has said nothing vulgar or nasty to anyone
. She has won my heart. Bilkul jaisa maa ko behave karna chahaiye waise behave kiya and advised him rightly about Vivian
.
Kar dena report then saare clips viral kar dungi
.
I have said nothing about Viv fan groups.Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Simple dont namecall and dnt comment on fangroups. Dts the answr to both your posts.
But if you like being reported and blocked , then dts a different thing.
Anywys I am done wid this topic. Dnt like my posts to be used fr namecalling either contestants or fanbases . So spare me frm this discussion.
I called Him coffee drinking laadla. Isme kya triggering. Pachaas baar chomunash and Ewwsha se kuch nahi hota. Ek baar nickname which isn't even insulting handle nahi hua. 
I anyways know. Thanks though :)
From LF
Khargosh is a tortoise. Gems of Shilpu 



Not watching LF today
Just switch on for 10 minutes 
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Mujhe gut feeling aa rhy that Eisha nikly gy
Wah kyaa baat kardi hai 😂