Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Aa gaya bhai finally Arjun, now I hope shrutika just shuts up.
I hope by some miracle or like she says medical miracle, he takes her gets out of the show.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Aa gaya bhai finally Arjun, now I hope shrutika just shuts up.
I hope by some miracle or like she says medical miracle, he takes her gets out of the show.
Mommies wants after their kid- vivian
chahat mommy Only kissed and hugged Vivian while leaving..
https://x.com/GlamWorldTalks/status/1874878917770887437?t=P2lIt1Oz6gkUygSpmQUjjQ&s=19
Originally posted by: Fireflylane
Damn alice did not reply back to eisha's mom 🤣🤣🤣 the betrayal really hit her hard i guess
Oh well, distancing from these two snakes is the best move for her
Yes bahar aake samajh aaya ki eisha played with alice in last week and khud ban gayi contender
Plus must have seen avinash bitching clips
Hmm because people will judge so it's best to vent out in privateOriginally posted by: The_May_Rose
No only men, I can't cry in the presence of others either. Akele mein hi teek hai...

The family epi is the most interesting epi this season
Well avi ki class kal bhi jati
Isko ko to sahi bashing milni chhaiye but I think sallu aakar phir white wash karega
Avinash don't seems to be affected at all with bashing..
His mom said he is Top 1.He is happy that he is getting screen space..
Lf me Mishra ji ki beta Pandey ji se baat kar raha hai. " Tu yahan baat nat kar , hum bahar Jake baat kar lenge ok "

Originally posted by: meandwho
I think they forgot about next TG task, Tomorrow they will show Dalal's mom
So no new TG
bb forgot n busy in crying 
cp's mom is new tg n done rewind before avi whitewash by pouring water on bb one eye lol. time ka tandav lol.
Why? Sir must happy getting full body massage. My full support to him.Arjun saab andar aaye ho to shrutika saath main bahar leke hi jaana
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
I didn't pay attention. Phir se dekhna padega.
How did u miss this part
mommy nehi woh phulon devi,jansi ki rani hain
Originally posted by: ChapriBB
Vd was in different zone after his family left that's why was ignoring avisha
I think he is being considerate towards other family members too. He knows they need to talk but now is not that time. They have 'guests'...