YRKKH BTS, SM Updates & Spoilers Thread #77- Page 17

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

95.1k

Users

51

Likes

6.6k

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

I used to be so into shh koi hain, aahat, fear files type shows at one pointsmiley36

mon-fri daily soap, and weekend horror/crime and reality TV template was good, idk why they changed it smiley22

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I used to be so into shh koi hain, aahat, fear files type shows at one pointsmiley36

mon-fri daily soap, and weekend horror/crime and reality TV template was good, idk why they changed it smiley22

Colors still follows the same pattern ryt?
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I used to be so into shh koi hain, aahat, fear files type shows at one pointsmiley36

mon-fri daily soap, and weekend horror/crime and reality TV template was good, idk why they changed it smiley22

That was probably the last of some kind of watchable horror...and then kahiin Kisi Roz happened and honestly I didn't think it was too bad with the thriller genre when it started.. but then more and more of the same happened and that was that..

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Colors still follows the same pattern ryt?

I watched one episode of naagin on colors.. and then I heard about how simar became a makkhi.. that was the end of my association with colors smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Colors still follows the same pattern ryt?

no clue. my relationship with rangeela is limited to bb rn smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I watched one episode of naagin on colors.. and then I heard about how simar became a makkhi.. that was the end of my association with colors smiley37

Hoo I was badly addicted to naagin once upon a time.. Vo dhin bhi kya dhin the😂
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

no clue. my relationship with rangeela is limited to bb rn smiley36

Watching Dr Sippy ka Rafuu yet??

Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I watched one episode of naagin on colors.. and then I heard about how simar became a makkhi.. that was the end of my association with colors smiley37

Simar had the surprising turnover in genre...smiley37.That show started as saas bahu and turned into supernatural smiley36.Naagin was good till S3 and S5 was also okayish..smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Hoo I was badly addicted to naagin once upon a time.. Vo dhin bhi kya dhin the😂

a man in a blue shirt is making a funny face and saying `` oh me too man '' .

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 19 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 1 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".