I don't know..I don't follow this show...ye kab kese hua don't know...Muje sirf itna pata hai ki is show ko bohot galiya padti hai. And story k leads Ani and Janak are useless 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I don't know..I don't follow this show...ye kab kese hua don't know...Muje sirf itna pata hai ki is show ko bohot galiya padti hai. And story k leads Ani and Janak are useless 
Ekta bhi nahi dikh rahi aajkal. ??
Hi babe
I'm back now!
Actually, we were in the process of shifting our office, so things were a bit hectic.
My office timings have changed too, so I might not be able to catch the episodes in the morning anymore
Originally posted by: Observer007
Hi babe
I'm back now!
Actually, we were in the process of shifting our office, so things were a bit hectic.
My office timings have changed too, so I might not be able to catch the episodes in the morning anymore
Hiii 
And we can always discuss whenever you are free then.
Abhira be like why should Vidya ma have all the fun



My only complaint is Vidya mataji's increased SS🙆♂️🙆♂️.. Shruti Ulfat, pls tone down a little😭
My only complaint is Vidya mataji's increased SS🙆♂️🙆♂️.. Shruti Ulfat, pls tone down a little😭

Her expressions were hilarious today
Your message is too short

Your message is too short
Main apna siggy change karne wali thi aaj par lagta h ye aage bohot kaam aane wala h to it's not the right time to change it. 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3