| Bewitched | Shiri's Creative World | Update Page 23 || 16/06/26- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

232

Views

22.4k

Users

36

Likes

425

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The tags are amazing, esp the Thanksgiving walasmiley42

Love the banners, my fav are the pukaar ones.

And from covers my fav are the Ties that bind and Dheere dheere se wala

Also the one for Darkness in the suitcase is nicesmiley9

SilverBell thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shiri!

The Update Is Amazing

two women are standing next to each other and one of them is saying totally awesome

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Deviant Dimensions

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Lovely Edits! Especially the posters and their concepts smiley10.

Thank you so much dear Stuti smiley31

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Deviant Dimensions

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Beautiful stuff❤️❤️❤️ especially the following 🤌🏻

Image

Image

Thank U Reaction GIF by Mauro Gatti by maurogatti

Posted: 1 years ago

Hey sis! I don’t know if you entertain requests / questions but would like to know how you started with photoshop ? I mean how did you learn? Did you learn from tutorials or you just honed your craft slowly just by trial and error ? I use Picsart for blending but I want to learn photoshop for animated siggies / gifs etc. would be grateful if you could you tell me! Thank you! smiley27Sorry for the 9283 questions 🫠

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Deviant Dimensions

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Hey sis! I don’t know if you entertain requests / questions but would like to know how you started with photoshop ? I mean how did you learn? Did you learn from tutorials or you just honed your craft slowly just by trial and error ? I use Picsart for blending but I want to learn photoshop for animated siggies / gifs etc. would be grateful if you could you tell me! Thank you! smiley27Sorry for the 9283 questions 🫠

From Youtube mostly, and keep playing with photoshop. I have my tutorials channel on IF, do check if interested.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/avatar-and-signatures-shop/5344244/shiriz-tutorials-3d-effect-page-6

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

From Youtube mostly, and keep playing with photoshop. I have my tutorials channel on IF, do check if interested.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/avatar-and-signatures-shop/5344244/shiriz-tutorials-3d-effect-page-6

Thank youuuu smiley31 do you have any channels or vids you would recommend ? thanks for the tag in the tut also! I’ll check it out smiley10

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Beautiful work Shiri. Banners, book covers, tags and siggies are looking great.smiley32

Cheers..

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Cover Killers

Posted: 1 years ago

Wow wow just amazing work Shiri smiley42

The tags , the covers , the posters , the banners ...

Chumeshwari smiley32smiley43smiley42

Leenaaa thumbnail

GIF Geniuses

Posted: 1 years ago

Good job, Shiri!smiley27

Love the smoothness and the lighting effect on the covers <3 <3

Related Topics

Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 years ago

#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".