🏏Australia vs India, 4th Test: Melbourne, 26 - 30 Dec 2024: Day 5 🏏- Page 118

Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

50.2k

Users

41

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aur ye RS har baar Pat Cummins ko khud ki wicket kyu gift kar deta haismiley39

RS is like Cummins aaya chalo mein apna wkt dedeta hoon but on serious note i dont know what has happened to RS n VK. Waise RS wasnt that gud in test but itni horrible performance
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Bumrah wants to play for the country...

And for what you are playing then??? smiley24

he is playing just to be captain woh bhi nahi hoti ussesmiley7
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I am not liking RS's casual approach in Press conference

Chalta hai attitudesmiley11smiley21

true that, he is being way too casual. Koi sharam nahi sharma ji kosmiley7
SlatePencil thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Someone commented that RS commenting on RP's performance is like Arjun Kapoor commenting on Varun Dhawan's actingsmiley36

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

NZ had not won test series in Ind

Aus had not won at MCG since last 12years

RS and Ind team be like (few exceptions)


images (22).jpeg

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

One the major reason I don't post here is because of this generic behaviour and 1000+ rules.

Cricket is emotion and I can't be fake diplomatic etc. I am genuine and blunt and avoid this forum because people won't be able to handle my talks. Also I will be banned for breaking multiple rules.

And anyways there is hardly any actual analysis talks etc. Basic generic updates which I feel at times like 'Kahan Phans gaye hum'. smiley37smiley39

The only reason I come here is because I have some valuable friends.

I enjoyed a lot some years ago when everything was actually enjoyable. I actaully contributed as much as I can.

For once cricket forum needs to tweak its rules.

Cricket and sports can be treated in par with scripted entertainment industry and it's rules.

And i haven't even talked about the snowflake fragile fandoms I am going to hurt.

Upto the development team to pay heed.

Being Blunt signing off.

True about not able to say things which I feel about the match.

Still at times bol deti hoon

But obviously thoda aaram se

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

RS kaise defensive answers deta hai

Just like his field placements

Bass ball defend nahi hoti thik se

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

That too Travis Head ko wicket dena

Itni der se mast defense kar raha tha

Draw pakka tha

Achanak se woh shot khelne ki kya zaroorat thi

But ab jo hua so hua

Pant is known to play reckless shot. Wish he had played sensible but kya kare, he needs to learn to play sensible in test matches
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I thought today he will play T20 and quickly score 60 plus runs smiley44smiley36

Aj ke baad kabhi bhi iske runs bana ne ke bare mein nahin sochungi smiley36

smiley37 he plays like that in ipl only not for country.
SlatePencil thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If Rohit wants India to retain the trophy then he should get retired hurt in next match

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 15 days ago

🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 17 days ago

🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 1 months ago

Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 2 months ago

Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".