The way I look at my chocolate cake

Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The way I look at my chocolate cake

Thank you for all the memes !
But keep the Bari Sahab and Burhan ones coming. I always want be pleasantly surprised during my visits here 
You're welcome, my personality usually is of this cat.

What does everyone get?

Thanks for this
I got gratitude, strength, family & breakthrough! 
When will QEJ be changed to bi weekly?
Interested in what's your four 
Creation connection family health
I didn't stop at four
