They are playing basketball right??Abhira kaise kehelgi??

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
They are playing basketball right??Abhira kaise kehelgi??

Insta comment on point 

Insta comment on point
Accha toh toxicity se bhaag jaenge toh dono ko saans kaise aayegi??
Waise Mai sabko bata dun maine kal kuch bhi nhi kiya.Mai toh bas yaha thoda ghumne aayi thi

One person happened! And everyone else tormenting her with her pyaar ke insulting posts..
and by everyone I basically mean one or two
you all know who Ur..
Edit - I may have missed Ammu and a couple of others in the tag.. but I see you
Maine kuch bhi nhi kiya, mai innocent hun.
"Gazab ke Goenkas"

















hehhehe hehe hehe

For a change Armaan's hair look nice, Abhira ka no comments.
I was shocked to see 120 years old Manish jumping so high in the sbb clip. 
Matlab iski diet ka raaz mujhe bhi jaanna h.
I was shocked to see 120 years old Manish jumping so high in the sbb clip.
Matlab iski diet ka raaz mujhe bhi jaanna h.
Woh vampire hai yaar.Khoon bhi Peeta hai sabka.
Abhira looks cute in the pictures Rohit posted. Idk show.mein kaise lagenge
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3