Me too me too we are born twins, now I'm convinced fully but I 'll drink black coffee happily if Vivian will ever make it for meOriginally posted by: infinity101
Na I don’t like coffee. Tea please

.Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me too me too we are born twins, now I'm convinced fully but I 'll drink black coffee happily if Vivian will ever make it for meOriginally posted by: infinity101
Na I don’t like coffee. Tea please

.Today launda laparo switching wkv

Alice Eisha are prime examples of how much of an impact good parenting and stable home background can have on you
Eisha is confident, has good self esteem, is selfish and think for herself( rightfully so, good for her).
Alice, tho equally as beautiful, had low self esteem, didnt put herself first, was always prioritising others in hopes that they'll accept her and yearns for a family to escape her loneliness. Apart for Viv, i dont think anyone in that house truly cared for her

Use proper language and grammar:
Originally posted by: Fireflylane
Alice Eisha are prime examples of how much of an impact good parenting and stable home background can have on you
Eisha is confident, has good self esteem, is selfish and think for herself( rightfully so, good for her).
Alice, tho equally as beautiful, had low self esteem, didnt put herself first, was always prioritising others in hopes that they'll accept her and yearns for a family to escape her loneliness. Apart for Viv, i dont think anyone in that house truly cared for her
It was good to see how Vivian cared both Muskan and Alice
...
Especially with Muskan "Beta idhar aao"
It was good to see how Vivian cared both Muskan and Alice
...
Especially with Muskan "Beta idhar aao"
Girl dad hai poora vivian 😭🎀 full softie at heart ❤
Yeh dekho Munna bhi Vivian fan hain dil se chupha rustam

.Dekhlo nothing can escape from eyes.
aa jao saare dekh lo inka sach aa gaya samne 
apni team hai
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Ek baat batao, Lomdi Shilpu said Digvijay mera dost nahi hai. But she was crying so much during his eviction.
Dramebaaz Lomdi.
Nymi app humari shilpu py shaak kar rahi hain 🥺
She is so bhooli bhaali
Originally posted by: infinity101
Waise kal she had no answer to Avinash’s accusation lol. Abba dabba jabba kar ri thi as usual.
But avinash was actually wrong there, shilpa was not the only reason behind DV's eviction. Itni bhi badi mastermind nhi hai woh ky kisi ki eviction plan karey 🤣😂
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I’m just waiting for King Rajoo Dalal to lift the trophy so that I can pe peaceful at heart
Everyone detests Shilpa and loves Rajat now
badal gaye din
jasbaat bb aapne kya kiya