sara looking so pretty 🤩 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sara looking so pretty 🤩 
Originally posted by: Fireflylane
I want shrutika to stay now. The level of harrassment dv kv's chapri fans/biased critics like jeevika are giving her, i want shrutika to stay and piss them off even more
I too have soft corner for Shrutika especially after hearing her back story..
Her priority was only chum and others she tried to fit in for chum but whn things are not from heart ,it won't last long...
shilpu is fake ,let kv nominate shilpa trust me her true face will come out fully 
Sara to BBH mein sabse hott & s@xy hai

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I don’t think now shrutika will be given opt to save anyone
kuch twist hogaRation task ki saath nomination wala saab ho tooh gaya
Aab kuch naya twist hopefully BB lekaar aaye
I think next Kashish will be in the Hit list than Chum/Shilpa.
Also there must be some task to reconfirm Shrutika's priority list..
Maine last week hi singham again dekhe
Muje nahi maluum thaa isme hamare sara hai 
Hmmmm my ship is sailing🙈🙈🙈 .He recognized her with a blindfold
. I'm so happy
#Avisha
team love always
shipper community for eternity
.Cutest avinash🙈🙈

BB is really weird this season. The projected top 2 were basically ignored yesterday except for during Varun Dhawan's session. 
Tum logon k ye din aa gaye k sara ki bhar bhar ke tareefein kar rahe ho
