Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Mere sath sath aaj sabko dande parenge
Bro impossible exclude me pls.I take rules and regulations in my breakfast, lunch and dinner
.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Mere sath sath aaj sabko dande parenge
Bro impossible exclude me pls.I take rules and regulations in my breakfast, lunch and dinner
.

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
If the season was not enough, keeping my pov in social media platforms was another mental torture for me🥲🥲. Earlier I used to comment on youtube video and baap re kya gali dete the log
Mei abhi tak IF forum ke bahar khadam rakha nahi..not commented anywhere else
Idhar hi sub kuch milta hei aur kyu bahar Jake lena
Avinash is not at all like asim
Asim openly went against sid when their differences grew huge
While Avinash is acting sweet in face , while plotting against vivian behing the back
Vivian looking sooo cute 
Vivi- meri priority mai khud hu 

I can’t tolerate this fake Avisha angle 
Yup. I was very emotionally attached to Siddharth, more so because he used to get brutally bashed everywhere for smallest of things but people usually ignored how much he was continuously provoked. I loved him for his straight forward no nonsense nature and he is still my most fav contestant everOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
S13 is very toxic. I remember me being a hardcore Sid supporter i used to fast forward whenever Asim used to provoke him & fight with him. It was very triggering for me to watch. I till this day don’t know when happened in Sid Asim fights coz I never watched them and used to fast forward because of me getting emotionally affected. Now that Sidharth is gone ab toh koi normal epi bhi dekhna boht difficult hai mere liye
Contrary to popular opinion here, I enjoyed that season! I avoided coming on this forum though because of how heavily one sided it was!Chahat is looking very pretty.
Why are so many contestants wearing white today? Avinash ki outfit is too blingey. Vivian pe white color bahot zada suit karta hai 
Ye Edin mujre wali banke kyu baithi hai.