Originally posted by: RockingSunny
So I will get banned on 5th January 2025
kyun kyun kyun 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
So I will get banned on 5th January 2025
kyun kyun kyun 🤔
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Shilpa-pls tell aviansh to shut up
Avainsh-apne uss situation ka advantage liya hai
Sallu-aap sabhi fence sitters ho
Saab kuch ho jaane ki baad aapko malum padta hai
Digvijay on screen
Why should they all care, only his so called friends are responsible for DV being out of the game. 
By this logic I and Qian must be the MVP of this DDT. Humse jyada attacks and indirects kisi pe nahi huye. Meri wajah se DT note Aa gaya tha thread pe.Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
By your logic Vivian fans are way more popular because dig toh unpe hy pehle aye thy

I got warning, New rules about banned word aa gaya. 

Jio app pe new show 6th se 10 pm dikha raha hai..
Chugli karna is absolutely fine. But why go personal with someone?? Never liked eisha and avinash doing that as well. But ye log to unhe bhi cross kar gaye as they are discussing about families

Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Yeh topic pe kisi ne confront kiya toh Kv wapas bol dega- I take BB lightly.. Its my fault.. Top 5 mai tha par chala gaya..
Chum bol degi- I dont know.. I dont know
Shilpa bol degi- Diggvijay wapas aaja
Aur Shrutika 2-4 aansoo tapka degi
nahi re ab shrutika kahe gi wo meri family pe gaya, wo to mera dost kabhi tha hi nahi, etc 
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
So I will get banned on 5th January 2025
Kisko Gaali deke nikal ne wale ho?
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Yeh topic pe kisi ne confront kiya toh Kv wapas bol dega- I take BB lightly.. Its my fault.. Top 5 mai tha par chala gaya..
Chum bol degi- I dont know.. I dont know
Shilpa bol degi- Diggvijay wapas aaja
Aur Shrutika 2-4 aansoo tapka degi
Btao, Shilpa is able to cut off Vivian for a week par Shrutika se cut off nahi kar paa rahe ye log 
Truth bombs thore karwe tareeke se chodenge jo logo ko bardasht nahi hoga and main ban ho jaunga

Vivian and shilpa cooking together in laughter chef task
Full cold vibes
Ye sid sim rivalry avinash wanted with Vivian
Vivian started with his maa giving boyh footage and importancw lok