Ohh myy goddd Salman ne openly bola that shilpa is giving excuse about not understanding things 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ohh myy goddd Salman ne openly bola that shilpa is giving excuse about not understanding things 🤣🤣🤣
Arjun and her kid must come on the wkvOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Shrutika - am not feeling mentally well
Salman - ye show mental hai 🤣🤣🤣.
He prolly meant mental strength, but he's just done with the show.
. She badly needs her family interaction. I'm not getting good vibes for sru guys . She seriously needs one one-on-one interaction with her family . Her toxic environment is affecting her health . I'm damn serious alice yaad aa rahi mujhe
. She isn't dressed up properly
despite being a fashionista. I've seen her youtube channel . She loves to dress-up
. I'm not able to express my thoughts but I'm concerned about her health. I can assess the people within seconds and their behaviour too . These changes indicate something else. I'm seriously worried for her. I've never seen her this much dull and without no makeup . She is on the verge of an emotional breakdown
. I'm tensed now. I hope that I'm proved wrong this time . Meine saalon kaaam kiya professionally. I know the people very well.Something is wrong definitely wrong . This bb can go to hell worst makers.I'm damn serious mein galat prove ho jaaun.Duniya idhar ki udhar ho jae...
Shilpa ka Ohhh myyy gawdddd is constant
My laal tarbhuza Shilpu fr the win
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Karan is stuck with 2 of the dumbest contestants in the house.

This discussion is just so damn useless. The main culprit of Digvijay's eviction is solely Shrutika and somewhat BB for arranging crucial eviction during the dumbest and confused TG of this season.
Avinash mast trigger kar deta hai Shilpa ko- Accept ma’am it was a planned move .. Its harsh but its truth
Shilpa-Salman
Pls tell aviansh to shut up 
sallu says shilpu ap vote deti yamini ko to door open to hota. ap ne jaise hi edin ko vote dia us k baad score 4 2 and 1 ho gaya. avi peechay bak bak kar raha hai shilpu ko gussa agaya and she said tell him to shut up 
Shilpa is just mad at Avinash - please ask him to shut up Salman
Salman promo - he asks Diggy who are responsible for you going out - Churan