Based on my observations watching the season since last 3 weeks, I think top 3 maybe Vivian, Rajat & Karan.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Based on my observations watching the season since last 3 weeks, I think top 3 maybe Vivian, Rajat & Karan.
Teri iss comment se muje hurt ho ra hai

Originally posted by: Radhe101
Team watermelon walo please updates dedo.
kis cheez ki updates chahiye behan? episode to shuru hone de 
kaafi dino ke baad i am free for DDT and aaj mere karan ki bajegi 
“ye saazish ke boondon ki” 
Getting distracted with chica's popularity. Track pe aao jaldi se
behen aaj mai subah subah free .. link de do
dint you tag some 3 people one being him? U actually started that post defending a certain someone. You can do it for whoever you want but get the facts right . I have already explained myself over the comment, i aint explaining myself again coz you suddenly want to take offence personallyOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
You said everyone in Vivian AT was doing Vellagiri and last time I checked I was part of it so Ofcourse I’ll take that comment on me too
![]()
Ab tumhara aur being blunt ka kuch alag hy issue hai us mai mujhe kyon tag kr rhy ho? Aur agar kr bhi diya toh ye toh bta do ky pura matter kya hai?

kaafi dino ke baad i am free for DDT and aaj mere karan ki bajegi
“ye saazish ke boondon ki”
main bhi uski bajaon gi tu ready reh 

Episodes ki and promos ki
Mera Amar prem for chumdi