Team Anti-Avinash. 
Matlabi, dogla, fakeness ki dukaan, irritating and so on.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Team Anti-Avinash. 
Matlabi, dogla, fakeness ki dukaan, irritating and so on.
queen manara Chopra ky lye agaye Tum sab SE phly
Salman Bring Back DIGVIJAY and take back freeloaders plus "I don't deserve to be in bottom 6 boo hoo
"
Team KV here .. shaan se ..

I will continue speaking more now coz I ain’t backing down infront of groupism. 
Bombay chic when you’re back. Let’s have a one on one chat 
goodOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I will continue speaking more now coz I ain’t backing down infront of groupism.

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
queen manara Chopra ky lye agaye Tum sab SE phly
Sab ddt mein milke gamm batenge. Tumlog Eden-Yamini ka, hum Mannara ka
Team KV here .. shaan se ..
Team popcorn since diggu is not here. Also wishing rajjo hi jeet jaye
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Bombay chic when you’re back. Let’s have a one on one chat
