Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Eden ke plastic to nahi nikal gaye na??Originally posted by: trouble_006
KV made the task fun today, but jo Chum ne Eden ko dhoya hai 🤌
Pure satisfaction
Ek time tak sahi lagta tha but now chum gets really aggressive in task
Kuch khas nai karti
It’s just that she knows that 3 ppl are standing as soldier for me so I can do anything
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Karan shouldn't have got aggressive
what do u expect from this loser. he only knows to spoil task. the domino then this.
Vivian ne to usko dhakka bhi de diya jab digvijay us par char raha tha

Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I feel misunderstood
But I don't mind lol
Your gifs...! ❤️
Wish you could help out on one other one, I have a link but no episode details.
Mein to sahi samjha
@bold: koi baat nahi, send me the link.
But atleast he made this task entertaining
what do u expect from this loser. he only knows to spoil task. the domino then this.

. Loved the holi game and jisne holi start kari usika muh kala ho gaya
. I had a sadistic pleasure seeing him pushing rajat in the pool
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I agree with you too.. And tomorrow's precap seems interesting too.. Rajat as sanchalak is not what I like.. I expect VD or Eisha to win.
Everyone but KV, DV and Chum have a chance as always. Rajat won't allow it.
news tat Shrutika win n new tog . Let’s see .
She is female Rajat
but doer too unlike Rajat who just gives empty threats.