Eiden's walking away from camera, a good view for Deada 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Eiden's walking away from camera, a good view for Deada 
Avinash bechara disappointed lag raha k itna kalesh try kia aur footage fir Sara le jayegi 
Originally posted by: trouble_006
I have no clue kya chal raha

Chaht ko kya itna pyaar aa gaya ki Mishra ko wish karne aayi 🤣🤣🤣
I love you chahat for ruining their surprise
I love it
Vivian shouting on Sara - because she is showing her outburst - Arfeen ko bhi nikal diya aise hi
Avinash to Vivian- Na bond affect hua hai na brotherhood.. Bas muje jo dikha woh maine kiya .. Nominate kar diya..
Yeh sun andar ja k Vivian Avinash Mishra k b'day ki taiyari kar raha hai
aree u only said come and see Avi. so I am building excitement but I got 💡.
Dekho Sara started her drama
Kafi petty harkat thi Chahat
Pls send her. BB will not get an opportunity like this again , darwaaza kholke iska chop karo BBOriginally posted by: nymeria5
Sara to Vivian - tumne bheja naa Arfeen ko?
Vivian - faltu bhaate mat kar, soch samajh ke baat kar.
Sara went to the front of CR room and started knocking.
Sara crying - "I want to go home"
