I am seeing KV giving gyaan to Avinash is it a part of episode or live
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am seeing KV giving gyaan to Avinash is it a part of episode or live
Thanks for the updates, I am on back bench today. Starting to get really bored. 
MS drone vs rohit- Avinash khud ko kya samajh raha hain?
KV is giving example of Asim - seems so insecure, why is he bringing him in
Ye kya chalu hai av kv ka 
KV is trying to instigate Avinash against Vivian for not supporting Sara
Avinash is saying he has started the narrative way before this week so there's a buildup which KV doesn't know
I love you my sakku from bottom of my heart..
i love you more thn kashish 
GOod to see you back my love 🥰
Avi stop this conversation n play your game 
Ye av pagla gaya hai... Sara chum kashish ke nominations pe hi gaadi adi hai iski 