Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Anurag kyasab met four members only Vivi, Shilpa, chum and Sru. First contestant was Vivian

Nahin dekhna raudra roop. I am a big, big fan of Vivian's cool demeanour and his self-control is something I wish to emulate in my life.
LOL...this was funny
shilpu chalak...kitna tagde me puchh rahi..which is ...lol ho gaya 
Piilow dekh cp ko ...tere bf ke upar hath daal rahi hai..


BB is buliding up the excitement...av ka nomination pe Vivian ka reaction nahi dikhaya...chalakh bb
Originally posted by: dahibhalle
Nahin dekhna raudra roop. I am a big, big fan of Vivian's cool demeanour and his self-control is something I wish to emulate in my life.
That I also look..
But mast tadka lagega agar raudra roop dikhaaega like a hero who had enough