Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hate the reason B gave in the promo. Vivian saved the ego maniac from that G.
Bb makers ke zindegi thakela hain
Koi dost nehi hain, jo hain fake Hain like woh group C..so they ends every beautiful bond creates in bb. What a lame man,what a shame!!
https://x.com/devil_nahyan/status/1865820325537046984?t=ZJREOz_GhoRfNuxa8kDPLA&s=19
Well Iβm disappointed with Viv. There was no need to talk into shilpa. I loved his opinion when he said there is no pause in relationships and if there is I donβt want these kind of relationship in my life. Then y back to shilpa. Plz cut off karo completely. She has benefited the most from Viv and karan angle ans Viv has done enough.
Plz Viv play ur game. Now that avi has nominated Viv I hope he plays solos.
We know he will not confront avinash but last time when kv shilpa and all betrayed him he started staying away from them. I hope Viv maintains a distance from avi.
The whole house is more happy that avi nominated Viv rather than worrying abt their nominations.
All those who are saying we donβt Viv in this house
Donβt hold ur breath
Viv is not going anywhere and u all will be eliminated without a journey video
This was clear when the wc entered that avi will go against Viv,
That week was eye opener for all of us
Yeah Viv will be hurt β¦ I know koi confrontation nahi itβs fine
Plz Viv should play solo. Feeling hurt is fine but maintain distance from these toxic relations and negativity.
U r mature sorted and confide guyβ¦. Ans ur fans have faith in u
I said this from first week that I love Viv coz he is straight forward ans has no nonsense attitude
He is blunt honest which some ppl think is rude attitude but he is very clear abt his pov
I find him the most genuine guy and that farah calls him doglaβ¦.. thatβs bs
KK
Awesome song ...and awesome singer