Shilpu just figured out whom she should have nominated
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shilpu just figured out whom she should have nominated
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Lomdi apple khaa rahe hai
Aaur karan aab shilpu ko stupid bool raha hai
Karan-aap bahaar dhaaa laag rahe ho
StayStrongLomdi
Prediction, next week food fight on apples.
I like you as friends but I like friends with brains...
Mai bhatakti musafir jumping from previous to this thread 🧵
KV ne bol diya shilpu ko mujhe friends chahiye but friends with brain 
KV called Chum and Shilpa dead horses, he was one till Sandip came
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
I like you as friends but I like friends with brains...
Finally Karan jag gya 
Karan-shilpa
Apki bete dekho isko
Shilpa-muje nahi samaj aata karan 
Karan-I don’t want to drag that horses
Jaagooo jaagooo smell the coffee 
Go karan 
she’s a sweetheartOriginally posted by: VintageWine
I was skimming through few pages of previous ddt and am so disappointed with what happened to What'sinname ... I hope she doesn't quit .she was such a sweet member 🥺🥰. Idk why she even bothered responding to such log. Bhaad mein jao bol leti .
…she’ll be back soon I hope