Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Ramu getting some importance
He speaks some unintelligible stuff man 😌
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Ramu getting some importance
He speaks some unintelligible stuff man 😌
KV is now again justifying that he has no spine
KV - the degree that I can tolerate you is the degree that I can love you. Test abbhi bhi ho rahi hai.
How many tests do you need KV? How many more WKW sessions do you need to cover your relation with Shilpu?
Shark is the best 😠😠
Everyone is jealous of her 😌😌😌
Wkv mein shilpu ki neck ajeeb si lagti hai...msy be face makeup ki wajah se
Shilpa k aansoo nikalne hi wale hai
Sallu - Aisa dost jo bole mai aap k liye haan de dungi.. Par dost doob raha hai toh doobne degi.. Hath dena toh door ki baat hai..
I love it Salman praised Avinash upfront and praised KV indirectly 
Originally posted by: nymeria5
KV - the degree that I can tolerate you is the degree that I can love you. Test abbhi bhi ho rahi hai.
How many tests do you need KV? How many more WKW sessions do you need to cover your relation with Shilpu?
Baar baar ek hi dialogue bolta rehta hai lol
haila KV used avi ka trimmer
… bhai mat kar ..you might get infected ..’pata nahi kya kya skin diseases honge avi ke
Yeah dt was so unhygienic. Galti se bhi kaise kiya. Atleast should hv apologised properly.
I did not know,karan was about to make Time god! Wasnt it eden?!!
Bb and salman want to prove what
Chalo bhai dekhlo sab,main bad mein viviak ko pause karke dekh lungi