Openly nahi karungi.secretly karti hu
But mujhe rote dekhna achi nahi lagti ab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Openly nahi karungi.secretly karti hu
But mujhe rote dekhna achi nahi lagti ab
Manifestation works when done from saaf sachha dil and not when someone practically force you.
Maeri neeyat pe shak. Main toh kitne pyaar se rekeust kar rahi thi. 
Originally posted by: elizamerin
Openly nahi karungi.secretly karti hu
But mujhe rote dekhna achi nahi lagti ab
Mujhe bhi nahi. Uski yaadaash ke saath saath uska dukh bhi chala jayega
You all know my wish. But still I wont keep any over umeed. Bcz when it comes to Abhira, DKP can pull off some really crazy stuff🤷♀️Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Tum log aachi manifestation skills wale Abhira Ka Memory loss track kyun nahi manifest karte ho
what happened to rohit? 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
what happened to rohit?
I want to know the same


Ruhiya's umeed shouldn't become alive again
I don't mind him losing his memory, going into a coma or getting paralysed but he should stay alive for the sake of viewers' sanity. I can't tolerate the triangle again it ended after so long it shouldn't start again.
I don’t think Gen 4 writers had initially planned to bring AbhirOriginally posted by: Debospeaks
Agree but atleast Abhir ke baare mein she should have told her. Why the hell she hide his existence from Abhira is still a mystery for me. Jaate jaate aise pagal khandaan mein uski shadi karwadi, yeh bhi galat kiya
it must be their last min plan after completing 1yrif triangle comes back it’s 2 triangles- now Abhir Kiara Charu one is also thereOriginally posted by: Aslesha99
I want to know the same
Ruhiya's umeed shouldn't become alive again
I don't mind him losing his memory, going into a coma or getting paralysed but he should stay alive for the sake of viewers' sanity. I can't tolerate the triangle again it ended after so long it shouldn't start again.
I came here because I read something happened to GoenkaOriginally posted by: Aslesha99
Does anyone know what happened to Rohit? People are saying something happened to him don't want Ruhi's umeed to become alive again.
but I don’t seem to see any new newsIs it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3