Originally posted by: infinity101
I was feeling bad kyunki Viv kafi sideline ho ra tha. I hope use bhi thoda toh kuch feedback mile.
Vivian and Shrutika are two ppl who have gotten 0 feedback and are completely sidelined. 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
I was feeling bad kyunki Viv kafi sideline ho ra tha. I hope use bhi thoda toh kuch feedback mile.
Vivian and Shrutika are two ppl who have gotten 0 feedback and are completely sidelined. 
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Vivian and Shrutika are two ppl who have gotten 0 feedback and are completely sidelined.
Punk bro- best wishes for karan veer
Originally posted by: infinity101
Vivi again on top
Avinash has jumped to 4th position.
why is shrutika there .she is not doing anything in the house.
That drama with chum
She has a huge south belt fanbase. Deserves to be in top 3. But BB has done her dirty.
Originally posted by: love_never_dies
Join team hum nahi sudhrenge for Sara ghost Khan
![]()
I consider this as her AT

Address moderation issues privately:
Originally posted by: love_never_dies
Ormax aagaya.. aajao sab idar, KV iss hafte bhi nahi aaya list mein
![]()
https://x.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1862821537788690790?t=a3RXqaZBla0ufZeShmZnaQ&s=19
must be hiding somewhere. or playing hide and seek 😉
Result jo bhi hain,pehle se kyun bhai bolna nehi nehi
I am a very positive person.
I am hoping for only good thing.
And if not to keya! This is not the end of life! He will be our favourite anyways.