Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://x.com/rawdahhh77/status/1861617001816322053
Someone stole my content from here 
hamari annu ko bhi toh in logo ne 32 bana rakha hai when she is just 24https://x.com/mainaisihihoon/status/1861633465315414225
Boy clearing his age confusion
. He looks so offended of being 33
Hamare dono favs ke sath nainsaafi Hui hai
We want justice
https://x.com/greymagicshop/status/1861612829952090229
I like that majority sides with mehru
. Everyone wants shanno to pay
This is so funny. We want them to get married but we want Mehru to torture him!😁😁😁
Tomorrow I'm sure Mehru will get hell from Bi Jaan and Rafay for marrying Shahnawaz. I want her to turn the tables on them and insinuate that probably something was going on between Rafay and Urooj otherwise why did they have to have such a hasty engagement 🥵🥵
Originally posted by: BurakZeynep
This is so funny. We want them to get married but we want Mehru to torture him!😁😁😁
And the torture is that he don't get to do the deed
. Everyone is just one track mind 
Originally posted by: BurakZeynep
Tomorrow I'm sure Mehru will get hell from Bi Jaan and Rafay for marrying Shahnawaz. I want her to turn the tables on them and insinuate that probably something was going on between Rafay and Urooj otherwise why did they have to have such a hasty engagement 🥵🥵
Mehru ain't that cheap. She won't character assassinate others. She will be like shouldn't you be happy with getting urooj instead of me. Why cry? 
Originally posted by: Anmol_Zey
hamari annu ko bhi toh in logo ne 32 bana rakha hai when she is just 24
Hamare dono favs ke sath nainsaafi Hui hai
We want justice
Really? I thought she's 32 because that's what I see everytime I search her bday
And the torture is that he don't get to do the deed
. Everyone is just one track mind
What if in the beginning, Shanno convinced Mehru that he loves her, and their marriage was normal.. then she discovered his lies?!