How many SS u have taken to dissect
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
How many SS u have taken to dissect
Not much sirf only 21
Burhan: Ammar you should exercise and keep your mind healthy. My baba -
Ammar: *puts on his noise cancelling headphones*
Burhan: says-
Ammar: *loudly* la la la lala
Burhan: *irritated hufff*
Nashwa: Ammar... Don't act like you don't give a damn!
Ammar: I'm not acting.
Burhan: I knew there's nothing like noise cancelling headphones! It's a marketing gimmick!
Nashwa: ummm, is this where you start screaming Eureka?😒
Please write one about Burhan coming to kitchen, ammar coming there interrupting them🥹
Guyz... This show was initially named as khoon baha right? Doesn't that mean bloodshed?
To name it like that, I wonder, what could be the reason?
will any character die? Even Qarz-e-jaan means something of that sort, right?
Nameer Khan in his interview described the show as Drama, thrill & romance!
Drama we know there are so many plots!
Before romance he mentioned thrill, so there could be more thrilling stuff in this! I'm curious & confused same time!
RJ is getting so much love!!! Just hope they don’t throw his char under bus and this is well etched.
PS - They should take him in shampoo ad’s . Black silky shinny hair .
Originally posted by: Winterberry
RJ is getting so much love!!! Just hope they don’t throw his char under bus and this is well etched.
PS - They should take him in shampoo ad’s . Black silky shinny hair .
My heart's stuck on his treble clef tattoo. Never thought I'd be into ink.
@bold: I should let him know that. 
Meanwhile...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cu7dEFfgJpv/
This looks more serious , he should do flirty shampoo ad’s . What are famous pak shampoo brands ?
Originally posted by: Winterberry
This looks more serious , he should do flirty shampoo ad’s . What are famous pak shampoo brands ?
He does flirty shampoo ads and I go feral. What a combination.
I got no idea man, I'm from India 