The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ee banda kal bol raha da, ruhbhir reunion abhi time hai. Ab dekho.
She may later on, but before that there'll be some running away with Daksh, locking inside outhouse? Or room for hours!
Freaking finally this is what I was rooting for!
Go Roohi Go! Slap every single member involved off to outhouse!
I doubt that Abhir part!
Useless Poddars and Senseless Goenkas couldn't figure things out in fortnight! A man back from dead after 22 years solved the mystery!
Shame 🤦♀️
I want Roohi to exit poddar house with her baby or everyone should shift to OH! Why should the makers be bothered about giving the leads some privacy 🤣🤣🤣