Haan toh usse ignore hi maarna cahaiyeOriginally posted by: Chingaari
Shrutika ko aaj kafi ignore maar diya bb ne
pagal jasie karti hain sallu ke samne 
.Taras nahin aaya mujhko

.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan toh usse ignore hi maarna cahaiyeOriginally posted by: Chingaari
Shrutika ko aaj kafi ignore maar diya bb ne
pagal jasie karti hain sallu ke samne 
.Taras nahin aaya mujhko

.
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Instruction mil gayi hai Avinash ko. No one likes his mind player game style. Sir will do more random fights now.
Aggression suits him the most
. He just has to unveil his beasty nature and perform the projectile motion 2.0 with Rajat and Kv making two perfect parabolas.
. Fun and thrill. I'm asking for it.... dying for it
. Please Avi do this favour to me, my evil twin

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Arre dont believe this Andy.. Jhoot ko bhi sach ki tarah bolta hai.
aree I don't think so why would he say just like that . go and see the insta . mostly all r true . I don't think it is lie . lady season also whatever he said was true .
Hina khan the fighter is here
In first week I absolutely disliked her and thought I would never like her. But slowly I started being neutral towards her and after mid season she slowly slowly became my favourite and I wanted her to winOriginally posted by: BombayChic
she was so unabashed about everything. Task me champ thi. Arguments bhi thik karleti thi. Most important image conscious nahi thi. So it was fun to watch. Vikas toh i always felt irritating but was mastermind for real. His regular appearances in following seasons made it unbearable.

Any DV fans? For you.
https://x.com/bb_memer/status/1860188649494843852?t=p8FxSycoXglTG-JRN3wo1A&s=19
I was never pro shilpa but I never thought shilpa ghar se bahar ake itni zyada negative dikhegiOriginally posted by: infinity101
Yeah lol. Hina was nasty but I hated Shilpa more toh end tak aate aate I was rooting for Hina to win kyunki mera fav Vikku toh waise bhi nee jeet ra tha
. Ulta hina proved to be a better person and I am happy that I supported her in last few weeks
Koi Vivian ke sir pe dhanda paani dalo aur bolo kuch Kare. Ye toh Stan jaisa hogya hai. Baaki main players Jo bhi kar rahe hai, khel toh rahe hain.
I have immense respect for HinaOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
Hina khan the fighter is here



one of my favourite actress on Indian television
. Real-life fighter who has crossed all the impediments of her life with a smile
.😂😂😂😂😂😂 Dv is burning with jealousy and rage afterall avi has everything ...support from sallu ,audience and a beautiful girl too




.He's wearing red too to attract rajat lol

.