BICCHO DUOOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
2 absolutely Gutter level characters are friends in Chahat and Kashish.
Chahat is full on showing her AAP Training by lying so bluntly.


ab kya likun mein likhti raho bas yeh kaam hai mera haan nahin tohBigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
BICCHO DUOOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
2 absolutely Gutter level characters are friends in Chahat and Kashish.
Chahat is full on showing her AAP Training by lying so bluntly.


ab kya likun mein likhti raho bas yeh kaam hai mera haan nahin tohWaao I never knew that and this video made me cryOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Omg what a player hum toh isse halke Mein le rahe te, yeda banke peda kha raha hai..
https://x.com/VivianDsena01/status/1857389172958675258?t=A8FSUJpabtsuq9HuxzquTQ&s=19

Originally posted by: nymeria5
I would rather see KV-Vivian nok jhok instead of Viv-CP or Chumveer.
They are pushing the latter wayy too hard.
Ikr...viv-chahat bahut forced lagta hai😬.
I am shocked really tbut its good at least his true negativity is shownOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
Jealousy at its peak
.

His hair are beautiful yaarOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
Yaar I can only focus on his soft shiny silky brown beautiful hair
.
I am so jealous
He is very cute 
Hainnna I'm also jealous a little bitOriginally posted by: infinity101
His hair are beautiful yaar
I am so jealous
He is very cute
. I mean the perfect air


.
Uff he looks handsome and cute at the same time


.https://x.com/KhabriBossLady/status/1857408026723905633
Finally bechara ko support milav. The crying worked for KV.
Phir toh confused soul will start nahi salman aisa nahi hai
BICCHO DUOOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
2 absolutely Gutter level characters are friends in Chahat and Kashish.
Chahat is full on showing her AAP Training by lying so bluntly.


ab kya likun mein likhti raho bas yeh kaam hai mera haan nahin tohVivian wife fav is chum apart from Viv