Rani its my post Ammu🤣🤣🤣 IF playing with us

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rani its my post Ammu🤣🤣🤣 IF playing with us

I am getting frustrated with everyone and everything in this track. jaldi khatam karo isko 
Sirf Abhira ko nahi Roohi,Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Well since we are being so considerate to everyone s feelings today, I hope Abhira will receive same consideration
Queen has been possessed. Supernatural activity 👻
And who are you it's showing Rani
I am neither ok with Ar's decision to agree with Rohit nor with Ab's decision of co parenting bsp with Didi...Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Well since we are being so considerate to everyone s feelings today, I hope Abhira will receive same consideration
Ohhh god its me OliviaP 🤣🤣... IF kya googly khel reha hain
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I am neither ok with Ar's decision to agree with Rohit nor with Ab's decision of co parenting bsp with Didi...
Its not Ajab's but my post😭😭😭😭🙆♂️🙆♂️🙆♂️🙆♂️
Wtf. I did not write this but it seems like my wordsOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I am neither ok with Ar's decision to agree with Rohit nor with Ab's decision of co parenting bsp with Didi...
Who has possessed me 
Post karne mein darr lag raha hai. Pata nahi ab kiske account se hoga
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3