Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
In the second one, is it Newfoundland or Newfoundlad?
The bolded one. Fixed it. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
In the second one, is it Newfoundland or Newfoundlad?
The bolded one. Fixed it. 
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Did you guys genuinely meant whatever you said
?? If no then it was really a tough task for you all
I exaggerated some parts to get a rise out of people, but a few genuine opinions did end up making the post. Mostly I was just very jazzed about my memes. 
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Did you guys genuinely meant whatever you said
?? If no then it was really a tough task for you all
I do feel that any movie's success is a joint effort of a many factors.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
edited never-mind but ur post was too good
Lol. Thanks. Bakwas Wierdo arguments dene ke baad that person blocked me.
I think I did my task perfectly, I brought a hardcore fan out of hibernation, one fan taught me about Algorithms, one fan blocked me. 
Sudoku is kinda easy because it has more or less Fixed answer and you can decide if you are going right or wrong. Connections is just unpredictable and vague and Pata nahin Minionite ke dimag me kya answer aaye.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Thank God you chose connections over those evil sudoku’s otherwise I would’ve been out instantly 😮💨

Sabko pata chal chuka tha it's a part of a game..BB EDT mein bhi sab discuss kar rahe hai...the ones who posted longgg posts for the earlier members find it silly..as It was a positive post sabne lightly liya
yaha to thread bana dala
I feel nostalgic doing all these rounds again. 
Another thing I was afraid of while doing this roundOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
Lol. Thanks. Bakwas Wierdo arguments dene ke baad that person blocked me.
I think I did my task perfectly, I brought a hardcore fan out of hibernation, one fan taught me about Algorithms, one fan blocked me.
I cannot tolerate getting blocked
My condolences to you for this achievement 
If anyone can provide the link to the previous rounds where round 2 was played, pls paste it here for reference.