These are the Top 15 contestants of Indian Idol 15.

These are the Top 15 contestants of Indian Idol 15.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Focused on Bengal this year.
I’m kind of disappointed with this list.
There were a lot of good contestants that didn’t make it. I don’t remember names, but there was a folk singer from Rajasthan and another one from Bihar who sang the traditional version of nimbooda. Then there were a few girls who sang in a westernized style.
I thought Sneha Shankar wasn’t all that great.
Originally posted by: Harsh1427
Focused on Bengal this year.
not the first time, even last year was the same
I am surprised the auditions finished so fast
I hope Sneha has improved
Subhajit Chakraborty - Super Singer finalist
Biswarup Banerjee - Super Singer finalist
Manasi Ghosh- Super Singer first runner up
Mayuri Saha- Super Singer first runner up
Lol does Sony have some pact or something with Star Jalsha?
No point having a bengal focussed contestant list this time. I believe most of them are from Kolkata and the city doesn't vote at all.
Vastav Kumar looks familiar. Did he participate in Saregamapa or something last year? Ritika Raj is also an Indian Idol contestant but I like her voice.
Not impressed with the lot.
Let us see how the season progresses.
Originally posted by: Harsh1427
Focused on Bengal this year.
Every year. Soo many bengalis. Others sidelined. 😆