Why am I blocked all of a sudden? 👀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why am I blocked all of a sudden? 👀
https://x.com/Ajab_Pehchan/status/1854708401806209535
someone blocked me lol ...

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth
Why am I blocked all of a sudden? 👀
Today for the first time I came to know what it looks like when you are blocked 
aisa kya mainey bol diya achanak se 
I’m gonna take a wild guess that it was ‘Ma’am’ who blocked you folks 
Finally my fav topic is back 🍿
Originally posted by: Indira1211
Ok there was a new precap on tv at my place ..don’t know if it aired on Starplus in India as we’re a few hours behind Indian time.. anyway abhira is in labour room or OT ..she’s asking doctor to save her baby…doctor says she’ll try to,save her and the baby. Ruhi is in OT ,.unconscious and they are starting the operation and saying things are complicated..then rohit and Armaan are outside and doctor comes out and they ask her how are their babies. Doctor informs them that they could only save one baby…and a nurse is holding one baby and bringing it to rohit and Armaan…So we don’t know whose baby survived..and I hope the nurses don’t confuse the babies..and give the baby to the wrong father.…🤷🏻♀️
This is exact rip off gen 2 baby swap promo. Difference is only Karthik was present during the time. But here since Armaan is there too, I hope there won't be any baby swap drama. They might be just trying to build suspense of who's baby survived.
I know that you’re the most unproblematic user here but I knew that this would happen sooner or laterOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Today for the first time I came to know what it looks like when you are blocked
aisa kya mainey bol diya achanak se

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I’m gonna take a wild guess that it was ‘Ma’am’ who blocked you folks
Finally my fav topic is back 🍿
Galat jawab, at least in my case. 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I know that you’re the most unproblematic user here but I knew that this would happen sooner or later
Main ruhian bani na tabse sab mujhse mera haq cheen rahey hain. 
This was a romantic lovers tiffOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Haww aaj bhi Spookie Sa ki beizzati hui
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3