Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Oh. Phir bhi tweet link hoga kya?
clip is still there
even vivian pr posted about shru on insta
KV is the sweetest https://x.com/kaleshxtwit/status/1853111714088436197?s=46
Pata nhi yahan log kaun sa twitter follow karte because mujhe to X pe Vivian bas vimal and paan parag me dikhta
And Eisha ki dhajjiya udte dikhti h 🤣
Eisha is looking classier than this cringey girl

. Kashish will make sure that I fall in love with Eisha cutie


. Am I behaving like Avinash
?Dono laro ekdum classy cat and gawar cat at loggerheads

I enjoyed yesterday epi as it was all about Vivian 
I'm unable to watch this. The page doesn't exist anymore
.Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
I wish hoti. A super Hot witch.
Like she was looking stunning hot in that black costume when she was rolling her eyes on that viral gif.
Aapko bada crush aaya hai esha pe🥰😜😂
He has a Hulk body with zero brain cells.
BB 18 GOAT WINNER MATERIAL KING RAJJU
.