Sheh jaa rha mera
Mat jaa Sheh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sheh jaa rha mera
Mat jaa Sheh
Esha-Avinash - walking in the house alone, they left Alice alone
The rest of HMs watching Shrutika-Vivian fight
Shayad shetty aur salman ne apne new movie ke liye select kiya hai King sheh ko
See you soon my love King sheh
Yr maid se to chum yaad aati hai 😂😂 although she played maharaaani 😂
Shilpa is so upset - she can vote out Nyra//Bagga
But Shrunk cant vote out Shilpa
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Limit limit limit limit
Shehzada RD ko hug kar raha hai
KV peeche se - Phone mat karaiyyo 😂
RD - Khush rehena bhai
Shehzada- Mai khush hi reheta hu
I am not watching yaar . I am out .
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Shilpa ne Shrutika ko tilli laga di, ab woh jaage bekar Mein Vivz se ladegi!
Sabse chalak lomdi toh Shilpa hi hai
Wolf widin a sheep's cover
I take break and come back.Originally posted by: VintageWine
Maybe finally we will learn not to watch this.
Gawwd!! I get a sound thrashing by many who know I watch it 😭😭. My dad is the most irritated with it.
My cousin has finally stopped cause she said it's effecting her mental health.

S13 me hua mere Saath. Didn't watch 14 properly. 15 me full on. 16 me aadha aur 17 me nahi dekha. 18 me full on. Break lena sahi rehta hai.