So charu madam is marrying that freak after all thst crap...I feel sorry for abhira...🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Kuch nahi bolna mereko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So charu madam is marrying that freak after all thst crap...I feel sorry for abhira...🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Kuch nahi bolna mereko
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://x.com/softnmushy_/status/1850835342024188145?t=U2akfm94cZIbrb7krjRZJQ&s=19
Not rohit doing the paisa action
Bechare ko paise ke liye kya kya karna padta hai 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Kuch nahi bolna mereko
Well you were right. Uski khushi nahi hui aapko
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Lemme guess - kal phir se Armaan ki baari aayegi for bashing that he couldn't even feed his pregnant wife
Today Morning when I read updates in twitter,I found a tweet which written Armaan shouts at Abhira for her asking charu if someone forced her .I was like ye Armaan sudhrega nahi.when I watched the episode I realised it was for that "what the hell " part.ye tha shouting?
Biwi aur bacche dono ko abuse karne ka allegation lagegaOriginally posted by: Apsvenky
Lemme guess - kal phir se Armaan ki baari aayegi for bashing that he couldn't even feed his pregnant wife

just look at the cut and fit of the blouse …I am convinced that either Anita and Saloni have an under the table deal with the stylists or they’re bringing their own outfits and accessories ..first time I am seeing a supporting character styled far better than the main lead !
Originally posted by: Sajini235
So charu madam is marrying that freak after all thst crap...I feel sorry for abhira...🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Abhira did the right thing in terms of confronting that creep. But with the kind of upbringing Charu has and the probable abusive relationship she saw between her parents, it is not easy to break the cycle of abuse. Though I am hoping she will get enough courage herself to back out even if its at the last moment.
isiliye toh kuch nahi bolna. the picture was self explanatory. 

Haan.Ab kya hi keh sakthi hai ??

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1850846412939870373
https://x.com/farhanajafri/status/1299005061893206018
Kya lagtha hai Ab kaunsa pink hoga charu ke shaadhi keliye ...
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3