nahi yaar har tym chuhi nahi hogi.... My bet on dadisa and she will connect the dotOriginally posted by: Fortnight
mera bet hai that it'll be 🐀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nahi yaar har tym chuhi nahi hogi.... My bet on dadisa and she will connect the dotOriginally posted by: Fortnight
mera bet hai that it'll be 🐀
Chalo I'll end here mai bhi sone chali.... Tum dono ke liye jaldi ja rahi hun ta ke kal tumhe mehnat kam karni pade... Thank u bolna mat bhulna
Wait r u gonna block pookie Tanu- literally the sweetest person on IF😱😱😱😱
Kyu kyu kyu
ha ha ha, chaal jhooti
I have no words for the ridiculous twist in Jhanak 

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I have no words for the ridiculous twist in Jhanak
Yo that nasty Brijbhushan has a twin and a Baba too 

It makes me wonder are we taking Gen 4 for granted and it's a masterpiece
Hopefully this time Armaan doesn't let his anger/worry/fear come in the way of believing Ab about charu matter. Because no one except Armaan will support her.
Ridiculous is an understatement yaar🤣 matlab kuch bhi dikha rahe hai… that Brijbhushan has a twin now🤦♀️.. gen 4 jesa bhi hai iss maha bakwas serial se to behtar hai.. I pity Aditya, na ad shoot complete hui, na film, pata nahi konsi manhoos gadi mein jhanak se mila…Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I have no words for the ridiculous twist in Jhanak
I could not contain my laughter upon witnessing that nonsense 
Imagine if Baby Queen’s father is still alive. Maybe his twin is the one who fell off the clif. The real one took sanyas after the back hug..
If I ever act indifferently then it’s not me it’s my twin Gajab.Pehchan who has taken over my accountOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
Yo that nasty Brijbhushan has a twin and a Baba too
It makes me wonder are we taking Gen 4 for granted and it's a masterpiece

I just cannot with these serials and their stupid twists. I am still in the fits over that ridiculous scene 

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
If I ever act indifferently then it’s not me it’s my twin Gajab.Pehchan who has taken over my account
I just cannot with these serials and their stupid twists. I am still in the fits over that ridiculous scene
What a name Gayab, cause she makes you disappear 
![]()
Why do they think want to see this face in a double role 


SP shows are comedy central
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3