I love Vee ji weeks, it's given me some of the best memes. 
MG dukh couldn't break her saas and mamta nautanki. Do we know the individual days rating, I'm just curious to know the 8th rating
All shows dip even Maa, I'm shock 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love Vee ji weeks, it's given me some of the best memes. 
MG dukh couldn't break her saas and mamta nautanki. Do we know the individual days rating, I'm just curious to know the 8th rating
All shows dip even Maa, I'm shock 
anuj ke death pe bhi trp nahi badha shayad bechara shaheed hogaya aur trp audience hardly cares 😂Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I love Vee ji weeks, it's given me some of the best memes.
MG dukh couldn't break her saas and mamta nautanki. Do we know the individual days rating, I'm just curious to know the 8th rating
All shows dip even Maa, I'm shock
How Rishta No. 2 this week? Jhanak and Ghum are lagging behind. Is UKA showing more negativity than Jhanak and Ghum, as it surpassed them, it will hopefully surpass yeh rishta too next week.
jhanak ghum has higher screen time. Ideally ppl can not watch 1 hr of itv show. They will switch channel. So i am assuming once they start 30 minute air time ghum and jhanak will beat rishta againOriginally posted by: ShadowImbue
How Rishta No. 2 this week? Jhanak and Ghum are lagging behind. Is UKA showing more negativity than Jhanak and Ghum, as it surpassed them, it will hopefully surpass yeh rishta too next week.
Day wise trp of the week
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1847192666683199702?t=NFtNU3vc_EfQjmAtnLJKFA&s=19
day wise trp
Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
How Rishta No. 2 this week? Jhanak and Ghum are lagging behind. Is UKA showing more negativity than Jhanak and Ghum, as it surpassed them, it will hopefully surpass yeh rishta too next week.
Honestly UKA is quite wholesome, they have drama, fun banter, domestic moments etc.
I don’t watch Ghum, so don’t know how it is, but Bose house drama in Jhanak is unbearable for me.
In comparison UKA is timepass watch and quite mellow. Saas taunts and curses babu all the time, but then Sailee also gives back nicely when she can. She doesn’t do Maa jap like Abheera or even put anyone including Sachin on pedestal, she will sunao him too when he goes overboard. So in my opinion, drama kind of balances out and saga continues.
I especially like the funny domestic stuff, most of the serious torture drama I fast forward if I know the gist.
Here is drama with comedy ka tadka! Renuka taking Saliee’s side because it serves her purpose to get her son back in the house
Trp this week is 2.2
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1849333493852987850?t=MdDOo-AUaSeXuuRDzKvqxw&s=19
6 days trp oct 12th to 18th one sunday spa function there


Jhanak is in number 7th wtf happen Anupama 1st , Rishta 2nd ,Ghum 3rd, Uka 4th ,AAA 5th ,SPA 6th got more trp rating than jhanak.

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3