Also heads up - kal Sunday hai, toh mera updates dene ka day off hai, as it's the 1 day I get to sleep in (aise bata rahi hoon jaise mere updates se IF chalta hai😜)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Also heads up - kal Sunday hai, toh mera updates dene ka day off hai, as it's the 1 day I get to sleep in (aise bata rahi hoon jaise mere updates se IF chalta hai😜)
Originally posted by: elizamerin
So let me burst your bubble
I like your threads specially this week threads gave me some relief
Chalo I am glad that meri bakwaas se kisi ko relief milta hai
tum kafi active rahi iss week.... Break to banta hai
raj cutie ke bulawe pe bhi mat aana
maggi love story..... Hum bhi usse abhir samajte the.... Dkp ne accha ullu banaya humeOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
yes cause he looked good in it, and really loved Charu
Damn he wasn't playing when he ghosted Charu

Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Arre waah - a fan of my X wale threads yahaan (I know I am assuming u like the threads - please let me keep that umeed & don't burst my bubble
)
I love a forum & X mahasangam - it's like my 2 worlds meet
I don't like you here or on Twitter. 

dance kyu kar rahi hai... Body pain kaha tha sehat ke liye accha nahi hai
... Tere post ke liye ye le

yes Madhav and vile vidya aren’t anywhere close to Rao Saheb and his Surekha.. RS and AS were very much in love,,we got more romantic moments of them than we got of Savi and Ishaan 😂.. this vile vidya ..gosh ..don’t know how Madhav manufactured rohit with her 🙄Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
That's cause Akkasaheb & Raosheb actually liked each other, did you ever see her angry with him or put him down or even attempt to taunt him. I think she yelled at Savi more the him cause she knew her pati would be upset every time he saw Savi face
This is what you called True Lob, Toxic & Angry and Ahankaar
Madhav had one true love that Shivani, not DinoSaas, so they're boring to me
even other shows are celebrating where the families are Maharashtrians, Gujarati etc. 😅😂Originally posted by: Observer007
When did Karva Chauth become important in YRKKH? Don't Rajasthani traditions place more emphasis on Teej?
They are not copying Gen 3 again. But Armaan ke character ke saath they might play around later.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3