A mini version of Ar 1.0's confrontation scene with Ab post KP's land dispute case😂😂😂
Imagine him doing this to Phuphu for Bachelorette day kaand
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A mini version of Ar 1.0's confrontation scene with Ab post KP's land dispute case😂😂😂
Imagine him doing this to Phuphu for Bachelorette day kaand
A mini version of Ar 1.0's confrontation scene with Ab post KP's land dispute case😂😂😂
Imagine him doing this to Phuphu for Bachelorette day kaand
Video bhi share karo kounsi performance ki baat ho rahi h
I think at 2:04 will always be my favorite 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmIGUwyDLvQ
this show isn't great but the laughter and troll scenes are one of the best on this forum.
I am sure Armaan must be embarrassed for his stupidity
The funny part is Avinash was so cool and calm now he's on fire 

I didn't know when you get kick out you get reentry
Agreed, I am only here due to how fun this forum is otherwise I would’ve left due to how boring this site has become. Love interacting on this forumOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I think at 2:04 will always be my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmIGUwyDLvQ
this show isn't great but the laughter and troll scenes are one of the best on this forum.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I think at 2:04 will always be my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmIGUwyDLvQ
this show isn't great but the laughter and troll scenes are one of the best on this forum.
Thank God I didn’t watch this comedy
they are such meme content
Leads ko torture karna hai tho torture karo .other shows also doing this.but dialogues ki intensity thoda kam karo.The thrash Vidya Speaks to abhira.baad main ww karna hain.itna cruel dialogues I don't think I heard in any television show before .
why not invite Rajan Shahi as a guest ? Star Plus won’t approve ?
Seeing his behaviour and ranting show se nakale jaana, I have seen comments of some BB fans wanting Sallu bahi to bring RS for one day.
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
why not invite Rajan Shahi as a guest ? Star Plus won’t approve ?
Rajan is foreseeing people sympathizing with him in few days so he is quite.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3