Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Those 15 seconds were spent in googling the question
The time limit should be upped to 30 seconds🤔
After all the googling I had 5 seconds left to type the answer in question format properly or loose points 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Those 15 seconds were spent in googling the question
The time limit should be upped to 30 seconds🤔
After all the googling I had 5 seconds left to type the answer in question format properly or loose points 
I did horribleOriginally posted by: --Priyaa--
I did okay..Yeah I once typed me and then realised I don't know what's the answer so got busy trying to find
..How did you do?
wasnt fast enough but its okay i just hope i go to round 3
Originally posted by: SoniRita
could be, one of round should be bb99 related
Yeah cause the game is based off of B99
Chatgpt had server overload literally when I asked it questions it was so laggy maybe it broke down after this Jimmy Jab round where everyone asked it questions 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I did horrible
wasnt fast enough but its okay i just hope i go to round 3
My best performance could not save me this round...I just want to get eliminated by the host
as I don't quit
I'm an innocent person not an idiot
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Those 15 seconds were spent in googling the question
The time limit should be upped to 30 seconds🤔
shreya is evil n not generous hehe just kiddingOriginally posted by: SoniRita
I did horrible
wasnt fast enough but its okay i just hope i go to round 3
I'm glad we are having fun and will get badges..Next time type 'me' then go looking for the answers praying you find it that's how I did sort of
ya n she usually gives one round related to bb99 in all the seasons we played so far
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Chatgpt had server overload literally when I asked it questions it was so laggy maybe it broke down after this Jimmy Jab round where everyone asked it questions
Kya fayda aise AI ka
ppl use it professional purpose, itne me hi breakdown ho gaya
Mine was working smooth but gave some wrong answers.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451