Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Why should the birthday of that horrid hag be celebrated
Issiliye it was a possible guess 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Why should the birthday of that horrid hag be celebrated
Issiliye it was a possible guess 
hey don’t give false narratives 😂..akshu didn’t marry her ex..the wedding was put on hold 3 times and then he died before it happened..Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
No I don’t think so. This time last year the show was in a mess as Akshu remarried her ex and was pregnant with Abhira..
Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
I'm waiting for badi maa's birthday coz maaasa ke birthday pe choti bahu ki pregnancy announce hua tha plus this time celebration will be at abhira's mumma's house. Toh maayke waalon ko bhi screen space mil jayega
Haan. Manish Goenka ko bhi thoda nautanki karney ka mauka milna chahiye. Surekha bhi bahut dino se sajh sajh kar dance nahi ki.
Oh wait I remember Poddars celebrating Diwali last year. This gen began on 7th November.Originally posted by: sharadrocks
apparently this gen hadn’t officially begun around last Diwali
Originally posted by: Shinning_AD
I wonder how Abheera will avoid fasting on Karwachauth
She will probably not fast, Vidya will catch her eating and say khooni ki beti mere armaan ka khoon karna chahti hain 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
apparently this gen hadn’t officially begun around last Diwali
this was where I got confused. Pata nahi chala whether you were asking about previous gen's celebration or poddars celebration.
Armaan ruhi's phone convo was during some celebration, not sure which one.
Usse pehle i never followed this show
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Oh wait I remember Poddars celebrating Diwali last year. This gen began on 7th November.
Armaan ruhi's phone convo was during diwali??
Suri Suri Suri - main phir bhul gayi
Yes it was.
Yes I guess, Armaan asmaan mai fireworks kar usko date kliye pucha tha ya kuch 

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3