Originally posted by: SoniRita
Round 2 is also happening in discord
Oh oh. Thanks for informing. I don’t even remember the last time I visited discord. Need to create an account again for this I guess. Thanks Soni for the information 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Round 2 is also happening in discord
Oh oh. Thanks for informing. I don’t even remember the last time I visited discord. Need to create an account again for this I guess. Thanks Soni for the information 
yes do create account, some ppl having difficulties i guess creating account n all so u can do it in advance n when ur slot comes u need to click some link that will be provided in pmOriginally posted by: missFiesty_69
Oh oh. Thanks for informing. I don’t even remember the last time I visited discord. Need to create an account again for this I guess. Thanks Soni for the information
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Round 2 is also happening in discord
How did you do? Winner as always? 
sadly nope, did horrible, i suck in pressure games n my group had 2 fab n fast players
one of them was Jo herself the 2nd cric expert I know after u
Originally posted by: SoniRita
sadly nope, did horrible, i suck in pressure games n my group had 2 fab n fast players
one of them was Jo herself the 2nd cric expert I know after u
Even i did poorly , got only 1 question right
waah thats good haha not bad for someone who doesn’t know c of cricket
its a compliment for uNice. Duck pe to out nahi huye.


Originally posted by: SoniRita
waah thats good haha not bad for someone who doesn’t know c of cricket
its a compliment for u
There were 3 other questions for which i knew the answer without googling but was too slow to type "me"
Ooh. Because of my Internet a bit slow I am looking to skip the next round if it's something I don't find interesting.Originally posted by: SoniRita
sadly nope, did horrible, i suck in pressure games n my group had 2 fab n fast players
one of them was Jo herself the 2nd cric expert I know after u

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Nice. Duck pe to out nahi huye.
Lol only if you knew what happened in the end (i don't think we are allowed to reveal it until the leaderboards are up)
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451