Avinash zada hawa mei udd ra hai chooza.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Avinash zada hawa mei udd ra hai chooza.
Kuch nahi hona
Sara arfeen mediator banke sort karwa di
Han yar us level ka irritating koi nhi hoskta 
Eisha ke pass dimag hoga toh choregi na😂😂.Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Eisha really thinks Abhinash sab baat sahi karta hai ?
Woh 4 aloo wala bhi sahi tha. Dimaag ghar pe chod aayi hain kya yeh gossip queens.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am saying this because of the promo. I don't like Chahat and she definitely acting but Vivian toh pagalon jaise peeche pad gya hai iske.
It's edited out that way, woh bahut poke karti rahe thi Jaan bujh ke she goes where they are... That is not be shown.
Also her chan chan is thundering (triggering) enough even if she shuts her mouth and roams around 😂.
Avinash certified ch*tiya hai.
VivianKyVivians bhi sahi lg rha mujhe 
Costume designer adjusted two crows on her outfit
.if I am not wrong Rashmi was the color face as well ?But she she was dumb the peoples used her for their favours but she Shahnaz but mixture negativity I think who I was going to say .Originally posted by: ChapriBB
Currently to looking chahat might be in top2 or winner
The way she is going
Plus she is also colors face indirectly
Eisha and Alice are as dumb as Avinash. No wonder teeno ki itni banti hai. Both are saying ki Avinash baat sahi karta h but tareeka nee aata 