Ormax ka number 1 dikha nhi ab tak
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ormax ka number 1 dikha nhi ab tak
A lot of people have khunnas against Avinash - the aloo incident really turned things around.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Lemme guess, you liked Teja that season?
AND SHE WON. 

loved the season. Mast Maza aaya Tha. For few seasons I had a Siggy mocking the whole DDT. 
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Ksaai I mean he looks like a real butcher.
Hai bhi waisa kasai type
Khaane ka hisaab khitaab ho rha
Shilpa Shirodkar is a famous BW actress. Bahut Movies ki hai.
I don't know the context but shrutika spoke sense for a change.
Bechare avinash ki pechee paad gaye Saab 
Avinash......Paras ke raaste pe chal raha hai.
Fir se yeh vivian glass main juice daalke bewdon ki tarah baatein kar raha hai.