I thought they were friends, I was shocked on their behalfOriginally posted by: Sanjana4Rajeev
Is it me?! Or Shehzaada was quite shocked that Avinash nominated him
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought they were friends, I was shocked on their behalfOriginally posted by: Sanjana4Rajeev
Is it me?! Or Shehzaada was quite shocked that Avinash nominated him
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Vivian looks quite arrogant so far
Not a fan of CP, but she was on point when she said he thinks he is Bigg Boss. Definitely main character syndrome
Jail ko seriously nahin le rahe , ye kya fattu reason die fattu boys ne
Avinash se ye ummeed na thi ke bhabhiji ko nominate karega 
Agar sallu ne support kardiya cham cham ko toh top 5 pakka hai
Shrutika ne 1 minute ki baat bolne main 4 minute laga diye while nominating bhabhi ji.
Avinash dar gaya, he is now trying to nominate as many people as possible 
Wah shrutika talked in absolute normal accent and tone
Kitne hours ka episode hai