Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
KV mast hai sab ko badiya mimic karta hai
Why does she have to wear a wig tho?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Nyra thinks these fights are beneath her, toh BB mein kyu aayi??
point .
Hamare chawl basti mein bhi log bed, khana, aur bhi choti choti cheeze ko liye larte hai. Ye log bas unke classy version hai
She could have been on periods though and these men are making fun 😐 I hate stuff like this
Btw vahbhz ex of Vivian denied wc entry
CP crying coz usko washroom jana hai
Vivian - Ye daily soap wala drama hai
KV - Ruk main chup karata hu.
Mimicking her crying voice :Action bol ke jaa na, thank you bigg boss aap ne khol dia
I am not sure who is worst this chahat or sara. Both are on same level I believe.
Bagga ji evict ho gaye kya